Welcome to LBIViews.com
Long Beach Island is one of the great vacation destinations on the New Jersey Shore. It is an 18 mile long barrier island with clean beaches, family entertainment and one of the best bays on the east coast.
There are a limited number of smaller hotels and bed and breakfasts. Most of the visitors rent apartments or homes. Prices can range from a low of about $400 per week to several thousand dollars per week.
Attractions and activities include the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, watersports, several museums and beautiful beaches.
It is only about an hour from the nightlife and glamour of Atlantic City
- About - General information about the Island and it's history.
- Dining - LBI has dozens of restaurants to suit every taste.
- Lodging - Most visitors rent homes or apartments but there are hotels, motels and bed and breakfast accomodations.
- Things to do - There are museums, amusement parks, wildlife parks and other attractions.
- Boating - The island has one of the widest and deepest bays on the coast with relatively easy access to the ocean.
- Towns - LBI is a collection of municipalities, each with its own characteristics.