Aerial photo of North Beach Haven. Boats between 16th and 17th streets. 1950’s
This was most likely taken in the 1950’s, possible around 1956. This is the cove between 16 and 17th streets in North Beach Haven. Residents would moor their boats in the cove.
Erosion has claimed almost all of the land. There is now a house on the land to the lower left. Very few of the houses pictured still exist.
|Boats in the cove – 17th Street – North Beach Haven, NJ|
- Aerial Photo of North Beach Haven. Possibly 1987
- Aerial Photo of North Beach Haven some time after 1955. 16th through 19th streets and Waverly Avenue
- Fourth of July fireworks in Beach Haven
- A aerial view of a house built over the water at the end of 15th Street in North Beach Haven.
- Aerial View of North Beach Haven and Spray Beach – late 1940’s – early 1950’s
Leave a Reply