If you want to see what is happening on the island or just do a five minute virtual visit, here are some LBI webcams
Some of these cameras may be seasonal. Also some cameras are not night vision. In some cases an ad plays before the stream.
- Weather Underground – A shot of the bay in Surf City. This is not a live feed but is updated every hour or so. There is a calendar where you can view archival images.
- Brant Beach Yacht Club – The bay from the Brant Beach Yacht Club. You can pan and zoom the camera. Take control by clicking the joystick button
- Marsh Camera – A view of a salt marsh on LBI. Don’t get too excited watching this.
- Weather Underground Weather Cameras – Webcams from Weather Underground Spotters on LBI. Click on any of the small images to see the webcam
- Traffic Cameras 38th and the Boulevard North. This is a traffic cam of 38th and the Boulevard. NOTE – use the dropdown at the top of the view to view other traffic Cameras
- thesurfersview.com – The ocean (Not sure exactly which street) (live)
- Ship Bottom Surf Report – The beach at Ship Bottom (offline Jan 26 2018)
- Beach Haven Beach and Surf – A view of the beach. You might get a 15 second ad before getting the stream
- Hudson Ave. Harvey Cedars Surf – Hudson Avenue in Harvey Cedars Surf
Please leave a comment if you find that a camera is offline or if you know of other LBI cameras.
A lot of cameras have gone offline or just plain wonky since this list was first published. I’m leaving the links here for a while in case they come back online
- iloveseaisle.com LBI Cams Links to cameras on Long Beach Island: Causeway traffic, bay and ocean views. There are also cameras for Cape May, Atlantic City, Ocean City MD, Ocean City NJ, Philadelphia and others. This is an EXCELLENT collection of webcams. (live, night) . Down as of April 2019. The page shows but the streams are not available. In addition, the page itself seems to be broken for LBI. Cameras in some other locations seem to be working. .
- http://attheshore.com/ This appears to be the camera source for iloveseaaisle.com. The LBI streams are broken as of April 2018. However, streams for other locations seem to be mostly working.
- Fantasy Island – A view of Fantasy Island in Beach Haven – OFFLINE as of April 2019
- The Flow House – Streaming from the Flow House in Beach Haven. Offline as of Jan 26 2018. This may be seasonal
- Harvey Cedars Marina – Still shots of the marina and bay periodically updated OFFLINE as of April 2019
- Barnegat Inlet – A view of Barnegat inlet. OFFLINE as of April 2019
- The Harvey Cedars Bible Conference – The last of the Grand Hotels on Long Beach Island.
- Old Lifesaving Station, Harvey Cedars, NJ. Now the Long Beach Island Fishing Club
- Hotels, Motels and Guest Houses on Long Beach Island
- Long Beach Island Foundation for the Arts and Sciences
- Fantasy Island Arcade and Amusement Park in Beach Haven