Bond’s Lifesaving Station, Holgate NJ (Private Residence)
Bonds’ Lifesaving Station in Holgate is now a private residence.
Bond’s Lifesaving Station was one of six stations on Long Beach Island.
Resources and links:
- Photo showing the station probably after the 1962 March Storm
- Aerial photo of the station – Date unknown
- Date unknown Side of the building
- Old photo of station 118 close to the ocean
- A history of Holgate
- US Government photo of Bonds. I am not totally sure if that is of the current building or it’s predecessor.
- Old Lifesaving Station, Harvey Cedars, NJ. Now the Long Beach Island Fishing Club
- Tucker’s Island – the Atlantis of Long Beach Island.
- The Harvey Cedars Bible Conference – The last of the Grand Hotels on Long Beach Island.
- Aerial View of North Beach Haven and Spray Beach – late 1940’s – early 1950’s
- Aerial photos of the aftermath of the March 1962 Northeaster
Leave a Reply