Old Coast Guard Station, Barnegat Light, NJ
The old Coast Guard Station in Barnegat Light has been acquired by the Borough of Barnegat Light and is now the Borough Hall.
A Google street view of the station as it appears now. You can scroll the image for a dynamic view.
- Rutgers University Marine Field Station – Formerly USCG Station Little Egg.
- Old Lifesaving Station, Harvey Cedars, NJ. Now the Long Beach Island Fishing Club
- The Coast Guard is searching for a vessel in distress – 40 miles off Barnegat Light
- The Tuckerton – Long Beach Island Railroad.
- The Barnegat Light Museum
Leave a Reply