1963 ad for Parker’s Terminal Variety
Last Updated on
A long gone variety store in Beach Haven New Jersey.
This was an ad on a free map from 1963 for Parker’s Terminal Variety in Beach Haven NJ. The store offered a variety of products and services.
- Public Service Greyhound Ticket Agency.
- Western Union Telegraph. This was at a time when many summer homes did not have a telephone.
- Novelties, gifts, toys, souvineers, candy, ice cream, newspapers, magazines, post cards.
- It boasted that it was open year round and available for your ‘late night shopping needs’. Who needed a WaWa? You could get Eggs, Bread, Butter, Milk and even take out sodas.
- There is a signs that say “Hardware” and “Keys Made”.
Parker’s was located at 300 S. Bay Avenue in Beach Haven. The location now consists of residences.