Dingy in the cove – 1940’s
The cove at the end of 17th Street in North Beach Haven has almost totally eroded over the years
The neighbors would keep their boats moored in the cove. A point of land protected the boats from harsh west winds. This is a dingy from some time in the 1940’s.
- Aerial photo of North Beach Haven. Boats between 16th and 17th streets. 1950’s
- Antoinetta’s Restaurant in West Creek, NJ
- Fourth of July fireworks in Beach Haven
- Little Egg Harbor – Bay frozen – Jan 1 2018
- Aerial Photo of North Beach Haven some time after 1955. 16th through 19th streets and Waverly Avenue